Subscribe via email

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

New Home for LibWireless!!!!

Please forward this message! Please excuse multiple postings.

As of now, LibWireless is moving from Yahoo! Groups to a list server at the
Sate University of New York's Information Technology Exchange Center.
From there I have full control plus technical support if needed. The
problems recently with Yahoo! Groups have forced me to make this change.

The new address to send messages to LibWireless is:

libwireless@ls.suny.edu

To unsubscribe, send a blank message to:

libwireless-unsubscribe@ls.suny.edu

To subscribe, send a blank message to:

libwireless-subscribe@ls.suny.edu


I will now disable sending e-mail to the old address. Thank you for your
patience. I will keep the old webpage at Yahoo!Groups going for a couple
of weeks. I will look into some way of keeping the archives from that old
address. I will move the bookmarks to my website, The Wireless Librarian.

Bill Drew
Moderator/Owner LibWireless

No comments: